Corporate Law Services
Since our inception, we have been offering various company formation services, online company formation services and company formation agent to our clients across the country. Our range of Online company formation services includes assistance on How to Set Up a Company in India, RBI Services and Company Law Consultancy. Relying on our diligent advisory team, we provide accurate solutions and advices to our clients as per their requirements
- Company Formation Services and making Statutory Compliances.
- Providing Consultancy and Advise.
- Representation before Government Authorities and Appellate Authorities.
- Other Corporate Services.
A) Company Formation Services and making Statutory Compliances.
We provide assistance in following activities:
- Formation & Registration of Company
- Compliance under Companies Act, 2013
- Liaison with Registrar of Companies & Regional Directors
- Getting Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Maintenance of statutory records prescribed under Companies Act, 2013
B) Providing Consultancy and Advise
Right from the inception of a company, it needs to be assisted with various company law consultancy services. We offer such services according to relevant industry specifications. Our range also includes personalized services to offer maximum satisfaction to our clients. Our company law consultancy services include:
- Consultation as per Indian Companies Act,2013
- Filing annual returns on behalf of the client
- Preparation of documents
- Share transfers
- Bonus Issues
C) Representation before Company Law Board/Regional Director/Company Law Tribunal
We provide our services for the filing of plaints and attending day to day hearing before the judicial authorities created under Companies Act 2013.
D) Other Corporate Services
The firm is also actively engaged in providing various other Corporate Services like:
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M &A) and Business Re-orgnisation.
- Foreign Investment
- Joint Ventures/Strategic Alliances
- Regulatory Compliances
- Legal & Secretarial Due Diligence
- Real Estate ( Including Drafting of agreements)
- Labour and Employment Laws ( including EPF and ESI compliances)
- Contracts/Agreements and other Legal Documents Review
Corporate Laws - Rishab Jain and Esha Jain.